Our expert Commercial Property Team advises clients on a wide range of property matters for developers, businesses and investors both local and national.
We take a personal interest in progressing the matters to achieve client expectations. Anticipated issues to be addressed are identified at the outset enabling appropriate timescales to be set together with realistic budgeting and business planning.
We understand the need for strong technical skills to be combined with a commercial approach adapted to suit both the client and transaction type.
We recognise the importance of liaising closely with professional advisors such as chartered surveyors, accountants and architects which can be key to the success of a project.
Our commercial property services include:
- Buyer and selling:
- Premises for business use
- Buy to let and investment properties
- Property based businesses such as pubs, hotels, cafes and care homes
- Land for development
- Agricultural land
- Acting for landlords or tenants in connection with new lettings and lease renewals
- Lease management including licences to assign, to alter and to underlet, lease variations, surrenders and releases and rent reviews
- Developing land:
- Buying, selling and financing
- Site set up and plot sales
- Land assembly, option agreements and conditional contracts
- Planning Agreements / Section 106 and Unilateral Undertakings
- Highways Agreements and Water Authority Agreements
- Addressing construction issues such as development obligations and collateral warranties
- Mortgages and Finance
- Borrowing and lending money for business
- Supporting borrowing by others by way of personal guarantees or third party security
- Stamp Duty Land Tax
- Alcohol and Premises Licences
What our clients have said
“First class service”
“I am very grateful for your efficient and very professional help with our project”
“Your prompt resolution of the assignment of the lease has been extremely helpful, carried out with calm and competence”
“Many thanks again for your exemplary work”