For those who live in the countryside, we believe that the farming community is the back bone to the nation’s economy.
We pride ourselves upon the complete range of legal services that we are able to offer to our clients involved in the agriculture sector. We understand farming and farmers, and their key role in the rural economy.
We help our clients in the farming and related sectors to deal with the increasing challenges that they face, ranging from wealth creation and protection, succession, finance and, of course, the dreaded dispute resolution.
We have expert and experienced lawyers who are able to help our farming and rural clients to meet these challenges to their way of life.
Examples of our services to the rural sector include the following:
- Buying and selling farms
- Buying and selling land (including at auction)
- Land promotion for development
- Solar panel and telecommunications leases
Wills, Tax & Probate
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Estate Administration
- The creation and management of trusts
Litigation & Family
- Financial settlements upon divorce
- Partnership disputes and dissolution
- Recovering trade debts and defending claims
At the start of the pandemic, when the Government issued its ‘lockdown’ requirements, many businesses looked to their policies of…
The pandemic has had huge impacts upon many businesses, and also supply chains. During the period of enforced commercial hibernation,…
On 13 May 2020 the Government updated it previous guidance on house moves during the pandemic to make it clear…